7 Tips to Relieve Stress At Work
Do you feel stress at work? Do you carry your stress home with you at night?
Here are some tips that will help you achieve success over stress. You can reduce stress on the job.
1. When making phone calls, as you pick up the phone and dial, take three slow deep breaths. Concentrate on pushing tension out of your lungs as you exhale.
2. Sit down to eat. (Do not eat while standing or driving in your car) Focus on relaxing and enjoyable talk at lunchtime. If co-workers only insist on rehashing all of the negative stuff at work, insist on eating alone.
3. When you drive your car to your business or your job, listen to something enjoyable or motivating.
4. On the way home from your business or your job, listen to enjoyable or relaxing music.
5. Take a few minutes each day to thank God, in whatever form is consistent with your belief system, for the glorious sunrise. At sunset, do the same. If you are at work while the sun is setting, take a quick break to watch the sun set and again, thank your concept of "God" for the glorious sunset.
6. Take a few minutes at work to think of people who may have harmed you in any way. Breathe deeply, relax, and push out all of the tension surrounding those thoughts. Fill your hear and your lungs with forgiveness for the person or persons who have harmed you. Wish for them the same success and happiness you wish for yourself.
7. Live today as if it where your last day. Make your last day, your best day!
Use the seven tips to relieve stress at work and enjoy your job and your life.
Wayne F. Perkins, Clinical Hypnotherapist/Corporate Trainer
"Winning the Mental Game at Work and Play"
Phone: 602-647-4280 FAX: 602-971-6967
Hypnotism Education Website
"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."